- Promotion of agro technology for drought proofing covers, crop production, arid horticulture and moisture conservation.
- Promotion of arid horticulture for organized agriculture production/income .
- Improvement in animal production through feeding, management and animal health etc.
- Promotion of green fodder cultivation and organic farming in the area.
- To develop skill for farm women in agriculture, animal husbandry, horticulture and home science.
- Promotion of cultivation of seed spices, medicinal plants and preparation of value added products.
- Integrated pest management in rabi crops (wheat, gram and mustard) and kharif crops (Guar, moth bean and groundnut).
- To promote the value addition activities of locally available arid fruits and vegetable.
- Skill oriented trainings for extension functionaries in agriculture, animal husbandry, horticulture, home science and extension education.